Monday, October 17, 2016

PART 2 : DOCUMENTING #THEFFWEDDING : HOW WE KNOWN EACH OTHER ?

1.00 am , having a bad headache but i can't sleep ...

...lets update some story.






Why you are getting married too soon?
Why too fast?
Since when you with him?

Question that i always received from my closed friends.

Tapi sebenarnya, tidak lah secepat ini. But Alhamdulillah. Dah sampai seru orang cakap. Hehe.
Actualy, we have known each other I means become rapat start the end of last year, around Oct-Nov 2015. Berkawan kenal mungkin dah lama sebab he is my senior time study dekat Kuala Terengganu dulu. But after masing masing dah habis study, tak ada contact pun. Sebab time study dulu seriously tak rapat. Dan senior i ni pun ada gf that time. Haha. Selalu jumpa pun if ada event or any camp, sebab kami sama sama ahli MPP (Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar). Sebab tu macam pelik since when suka dkt i ? Dia cakap, memang dia suka usha junior dia ni, haha.

So on my graduation day, last September 2015. He text me and want to see me outside of the hall for a while. Yes, as a senior & junior that time i pun keluar la jumpa dia dekat luar kejap. Tak tahu pun yang sebenarnya dia datang  memang semata mata nak jumpa i ! Haih hehe

Lepas dari hari convo tu he keep texting me. Naik pelik juga, kenapa abg senior i ni lain mcm je asyik whatsapp non stop kan, haha. No sweets sweets text pun but dekat a week asyik text, dia terus cakap dia nak serious dengan i boleh ke. And will tell his mother untuk hantar rombongan meminang if i sudi.


Kau hado, belum apa apa ada guy yang cakap macam tu?

That time i tell him honestly, ‘sorry I can’t give any answer yet’. Because that time i was very scared of having any serious relationship. Having relationship with any guy yang keep promise sayang i cinta i nak kahwin dengan i whatever. TRAUMA takut hati ni di permainkan again. Plus that time i baru je ditinggalkan oleh someone yg kononnya betul betul sayang & cintakan i.

Month by month, time flies. He still texting me, waiting for my answers & i still have no answer yet.
Until now, like seriously i don’t know since when I’m started to falling in with him. Hehe

So, in March or April this year after tak sampai setengah tahun in a serious relationship, I just asked him,

‘bila abang nak bagi tahu mama pasal kita?’ 

This is not gatal nak kahwin or whatever. Its just like, I don’t want to be in a relationship too long bercinta bagai nak rak semua tu. I just want to have a halal relationship. Then after that we will bercinta la bagai nak rak semua kan.

Then on 1st Ramadhan hari tu he told his parents that he want to get married. Before that dia call I tanya 'macam mana ni nak bagi tahu ayah?'. He is so nervous that time, hehe. After his mama & ayah know about me, his mama asked him to call me and tanya bila boleh datang hantar rombongan meminang.

That time, I was really shocked & ask him, ‘ seriously? :’) '

So now yes, I’m officially his fiancee already! I really really love my fiancĂ© ! *Ergh rasa mual bila romantik mcm ni haha*

We don’t have any love story yet like yours because we want to build our love story after married, inshaAllah :)

Being in serious relationship 7 months then,


Yesterday, marked 3 months of being his fiancée already, alhamdulillah. And its mean 47 days left before i enter new life.



May Allah easy everything of our road to our nikah day! Please pray for us!


Till here,  Hana