Thursday, April 21, 2016

Macau - Hong Kong - Shenzen - Guangzhou trip Part 1

Have a lot of work to do actually. But can I curi masa to update about my China trip on December 2015 before its basi. I will make it short story because I don't have time to write so details about this, haih.

Actually, this is business trip. Tapi dah alang alang tu, my travel mate, Biha & I decide to explore Macau, Hong Kong & Shenzen before heading to Guangzhou for business mater. Not kind of explore actually, just like check in.

So, we took a flight from KLIA to Guangzhou first. Then we took train straight to the Hongkong after boarding at Guangzhou airport.



Tiring face zzz.






Sampai HK pun dah lewat petang. Cari transport untuk ke Hotel yang dh booking. Betul betul tengah bandar and we love it. Dah check in terus turn nak pergi cari makan sebab we are really hungry and tired. Tapi sebum tu nampak H&M yang tengah ada Krismas sale. Eh bukan nak shopping pun tapi I tak bawa any jacket okay. Tgh musim sejuk dekat sana!


Sorry Biha. I terhasut you untuk shopping jgk heheh.



Walking around there while looking for muslim restaurant.

Going back to hotel & have a rest. The next day is long journey. Going to Macau & naik cable car dekat Ngong Ping, HK.

First place, Ngong Ping with crystal cabel car!

Sejuk. Around 12 C 












Then we took a ferry to Macau!


First visit : Fisherman's Wharf, Macau


Next : Venetian
Biha teringin nak naik Gondola macam dalam cerita Boys Over Flower tu. I ikutkan je sebab tak pernah tengok pun cerita tu, hehe.





Continue be continue...